WE ARE SELLING OUR GREAT
ALAMOGORDO HOME - Please Inquire
2011 Crescent Dr., Alamogordo, NM 88310
Immediate Occupany After Sale
Contact ===> Diana
Associate Broker, ERA Simmons Real Estate
918 Tenth Street, Alamogordo, NM 88310
407-790-0722 (cell) - 575-437-9927 (office) 575-437-9956 (fax)
BE SURE TO ALSO CONTACT US: email@example.com
2011 CRESCENT DR., ALAMOGORDO, NM 88310
Special Features, Advantages, Amenities
Our large, primo location Alamogordo sale
home (2011 Crescent Dr., Alamogordo, New Mexico, Otero County) has special
and unique features, advantages and amenities - beats all other known 4-bed
homes for sale in the Alamogordo area for its location, size and many other
features, advantages and amenities:
(1) LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: North East Alamogordo location. Walking or short driving distance from large regional hospital, major regional medical clinics, NMSU-A, new Walmart, IMAX Theater, Planetarium, Space Hall of Fame, gym, hiking trails. Faster access to scenic Lincoln National Forest, Sacramento Mountains, Cloudcroft, High Rolls, Tularosa, and La Luz. Stunning views of awesome Rocky Mountains from front and back yards. Eye-popping Western sunsets from backyard. View Alamogordo's official 4th. of July fireworks from your diveway!
(2) LARGE HOME: Large home (2199sqft) on oversized corner lot. Four large bedrooms. Four large areas for family activities, hobbies: Huge greatroom (size of two-car garage) + 500sqft enclosed back porch (windowed, cedar boarding, with 6ft "saloon-style" doors (bi-directional doors - no knobs to turn, great for carrying things in and out). Large living room + large den (with real fireplace).
(3) IMPRESSIVE AMENITIES: Two refrigerators, RO system (Reverse Osmosis system, with kitchen sink faucet and refrigerator hookup), range + range hood, dishwasher (w/ built-in disposal) + disposal + microwave + four large pots/pans/food storage drawers (on steel rollers; 29 total kitchen cabinets and drawers! (most kitchens have only 23). Washer/dryer hookups. Large washing area sink with hot water, cold water, spray nozzle, and drain.
(4) GREAT SCHOOL DISTRICT: Buena Vista Elementary School District.
(5) CENTRAL HEATING/COOLING: Gas central heating (programmable digital thermostat) / central air conditioning.
(6) ENERGY COST SAVINGS: Great energy-saving features: Real fireplace + 10 ceiling fans (at least one ceiling fan for every room in house over 100 sqft) + three 18" roof turbines + doubled eaves vents (soffit vents) + programmable digital thermostat.
(7) TREMENDOUS STORAGE: If your storage needs are prodigious or you just require a lot of living space, our property is ideal for you - great for both your personal storage and/or business storage, and lots of areas for many activities! A real bargain when compared to Alamogordo area commercial storage lockers of similar storage space you would have to drive to, which typically do not come with climate control, trash services, water sources, bathroom facilities, permanent, spacious, shaded and near-level parking, much privacy, etc.
(8) NEWER 30-YEAR ROOF, PLUS NEWER AIR CONDITIONER. Both, July 2016.
(9) SECURITY GATES & WINDOWS: Wrought iron security gates and windows to help protect your family and keep strangers away from your front door. Front gate is a split gate - great for kids and pets to access the front outside safely, without fear of them wandering off, and for more secure delivery of packages.
(10) OUTSIDE CLOTHES LINES: Solar-powered green-living (two clothes lines - energy costs are high these days and about 10% of total electric bill is from clothes dryer use + costs of cooling down home from clothes dryer heat; 90+% of Alamogordo days are sunny; sun-dried clothes last longer, fade less, smell fresher, more hygienic and healthful, and less wrinkled.
(11) TILED FLOORS: Kitchen, dining area and bathrooms.
(12) HUGE, NEAR LEVEL CIRCULAR PARKING: Fits upto about 10 average size cars, with basketball goal. No more backing out of driveway!
(13) HUGE, SUNNY BACKYARD: Great for gardens/pool/spa/parties/barbeques. Extended cedar fence all around for privacy.
(14) OUTSIDE STORAGE/TOOL SHED: Cinder block outside storage shed.
(15) PECAN TREES: Pecan Trees (near carport).
(16) LARGE SHADE TREES: Several large shade trees.
(17) LARGE, VERSATILE BATHROOM CABINETS: Each bathroom has a large 3-door side-view bathroom mirror cabinet (3' long, 2-1/2' tall, with 3 full-length shelves 3-1/2" deep), adjustable side doors easily positioned for clear, undistorted views of either or both sides of your face, neck and upper body - critical panoramic viewing for make-up, etc. Plus shared cabinet between bathrooms: To stock both bathrooms you +stock only one cabinet.
(18) SMOKE DETECTORS, CO DETECTOR: Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector + fire extinguishers. Closest home in area to City fire hydrant.
(19) NORMAL CITY UTILITIES: TV-ready, and Dish TV / Direct TV-ready (dish antenna mounted on roof, with cabling). Property is within City limits, so electricity, natural gas, water, trash pickup and sewage services are all available to you.
(20) PAINTING. Some new painting.
IMAGE SPONSORED BY: |
Lone Star Consulting, Inc.
REPRINT POW-MIA IMAGE=>
ON YOUR WEBSITE